variable element names in js.erb file ?

fugee ohu
I'm iterating through @posts in my view and each iteration has a comment link I'm responding format.js using a js.erb file to render the comment form within the DOM instead of reloading the page The problem is that the element name in my js.erb file is fixed while each post has a different id number How can I render the form only for that post?