Quantcast

uninitialized constant UgloungeSkills (NameError)

uninitialized constant UgloungeSkills (NameError)

wnt2bsleepin
Hello, I am having a hard time using a model I created. I am trying to call the object from a class in the lib directory. This class is going to run on a schedule with clockwork to repopulate a database. However, I can't seem to access the model.

Here is the object that is trying to call the model. Any help is appreciated.

Re: uninitialized constant UgloungeSkills (NameError)

Frederick Cheung-2

On Saturday, December 29, 2012 9:34:43 PM UTC, wnt2bsleepin wrote:
Hello, I am having a hard time using a model I created. I am trying to call
the object from a class in the lib directory. This class is going to run on
a schedule with clockwork to repopulate a database. However, I can't seem to
access the model.

You need to load the rails environment ( config/environment ) to be able to use your models

Fred