select list in model / validation inclusion

select list in model / validation inclusion

fugee ohu
I'm trying to put an inclusion list in my model which has the display options and values for select in my form and validation in the model My code causes  'not included in the list' error:

  DURATION_TYPES =  [['7 days', 7 ],['14 days', 14], ['21 days',21], ['30 days',30]]