omniauth facebook api

Joe Guerra
Hi, I've got my facebook login working ok with my web app, but not sure how to grab some extra facebook values (last_name, first_name).

If I could just inspect or display the hash coming back from facebook that would be great (first step).

The fabebook hash should be in this request.env['omniauth.auth']:

I think I would maybe need to fix my callback scope or the info_fields  (my callback doesn't include any of these extra parameters).

Any suggestions are welcomed.

Thanks,
Joe

Re: omniauth facebook api

Hasan Diwan
Joe,
Perhaps putting your app on github/bitbucket would be useful? -- H
On Mon, 1 Oct 2018 at 10:50, Joe Guerra <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi, I've got my facebook login working ok with my web app, but not sure how to grab some extra facebook values (last_name, first_name).
>
> If I could just inspect or display the hash coming back from facebook that would be great (first step).
>
> The fabebook hash should be in this request.env['omniauth.auth']:
>
> I think I would maybe need to fix my callback scope or the info_fields  (my callback doesn't include any of these extra parameters).
>
> Any suggestions are welcomed.
>
> Thanks,
> Joe

If you wish to request my time, please do so using bit.ly/hd1AppointmentRequest.
Si vous voudrais faire connnaisance, allez a bit.ly/hd1AppointmentRequest.

Sent from my mobile device
Envoye de mon portable