npm missing start script

fugee ohu
Trying to install an npm package; Should I run npm install <package> from app/assets/javascripts or from / ? When I run npm start the error I get is missing start script

Re: npm missing start script

Jake Niemiec
`npm start` simply looks inside a property in package.json called "scripts" for a property called "start".

Example: "scripts": {"start": "./scripts/run_script.sh"}