no root path

fugee ohu
I came across an app with no root path How does it work?

Re: no root path

Rob Zolkos-2
Not quite sure what you're asking.

Rails by default has no root path configured.  You have to add that in
yourself.    You can have non-root paths too.

If you see a Rails app where the root path seems to work but there
isn't one defined it could be being proxied there by the webserver.