meta tags

fugee ohu
I have to put the following meta tags in my view but the view is rendered into the body of the layout with yield In my layout I've been using <title><%= yield(:title) %></title> and in my views <% content_for :title, "Some title" %> So this much I know how to do Now I have add the following metatags to my posts/show view

How do I do this the rails way?