memcached vs regex fragment expiry

Jamie Wilson
Hi,

I thought i'd give memcached a try. Installed it all, made the change
in environment.rb and it all seems ok. I can telnet to memcached
process and manually retrieve the data being cached.

However, when I try to expire a fragment using a regex, eg:

        expire_fragment(%r{forums/recent/.*})

it throws an error:

        undefined method `delete_if' for #<MemCache:0x2289968>

I'm assuming i'm doing something stupid... Should the above work?
Have I missed out a vital step?

Oh well, back to the FileStore for now. :(

...j