jeykll ?

Joe Guerra
ok, I found this nice site on github using jeykll [static site generator].  I started to mess around with it, but I'm wondering if I can use it to run some simple ruby scripts.

Or I might have to pull some data in from wikipedia using some sort of javascript api.

Thanks,
Joe

Re: jeykll ?

Greg Navis
One option is to create an independent script that would output data to consume by Jekyll (e.g. Markdown files). Another option is to use plugins although. I haven't used them personally but it seems they might help.

Best
Greg