how do i use jquery-datetimepicker with webpacker

how do i use jquery-datetimepicker with webpacker

fugee ohu
I installed it with yarn but I don't know how to get it working

Re: how do i use jquery-datetimepicker with webpacker

Jake Niemiec
Probably something like this in application.js:

import 'jquery-datetimepicker';

I would pick a lib with better docs tho: https://flatpickr.js.org/getting-started/

I would pick a lib with better docs tho: <a href="https://flatpickr.js.org/getting-started/" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;https://www.google.com/url?q\x3dhttps%3A%2F%2Fflatpickr.js.org%2Fgetting-started%2F\x26sa\x3dD\x26sntz\x3d1\x26usg\x3dAFQjCNGwRx7hJFjglk2EsDCepvt1dTpOjg&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;https://www.google.com/url?q\x3dhttps%3A%2F%2Fflatpickr.js.org%2Fgetting-started%2F\x26sa\x3dD\x26sntz\x3d1\x26usg\x3dAFQjCNGwRx7hJFjglk2EsDCepvt1dTpOjg&#39;;return true;">https://flatpickr.js.org/getting-started/

On Tuesday, February 11, 2020 at 2:56:16 AM UTC-6, fugee ohu wrote:
I installed it with yarn but I don't know how to get it working

How do I apply different options to different fields?