google rejecting mail from my server

fugee ohu
I'm using my own mail server and it must be that google's rejecting my mail sent from no-reply address I see in my mail server's log that the messages are being sent and removed from the queue Does anyone else have this problem? I'm afraid to use services to send my mail because then they get all my users email addresses