[feature] rails generator options for foreign keys

[feature] rails generator options for foreign keys

Matt Walston
Anyone else see a legitimate use case for allowing passing of foreign key options through a generator?  For example

$ rails g model invoice billing_address:references{table:addresses}

would generate a migration like following:
class CreateInvoices < ActiveRecord::Migration[5.2]

def change
    create_table
:invoices do |t|
.references :billing_address, foreign_key: { to_table: :addresses }

.timestamps

Frankly I'm unsure if benefits are worth effort, but I'll work on this if others see value.