does create action see params from the form or only methods of the object created by the form

does create action see params from the form or only methods of the object created by the form

fugee ohu
It seems I've already asked my own question but haven't answered it yet =D

Re: does create action see params from the form or only methods of the object created by the form

Colin Law
On 9 July 2017 at 03:02, fugee ohu <[hidden email]> wrote:
> It seems I've already asked my own question but haven't answered it yet =D

The question in the subject is meaningless.  At least to me.

Colin

On 9 July 2017 at 03:02, fugee ohu <<a href="javascript:" target="_blank" gdf-obfuscated-mailto="jUyAmHPWCAAJ" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;javascript:&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;javascript:&#39;;return true;">fuge...@...> wrote:

When the forms submitted the data's in the the @object and also in params?

On 20 July 2017 at 06:48, fugee ohu <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Sunday, July 9, 2017 at 3:12:44 AM UTC-4, Colin Law wrote:
>>
>> On 9 July 2017 at 03:02, fugee ohu <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> > It seems I've already asked my own question but haven't answered it yet
>> > =D
>>
>> The question in the subject is meaningless.  At least to me.
>>
>> Colin
>
> When the forms submitted the data's in the the @object and also in params?

All the data ends up in params.  Look in the log to see what is there.
You will find the answer much quicker than asking here.

Colin