directory index

fugee ohu
I have a bunch of media files I wanna be able to share by offering site visitors and directory index of the folder and letting them right click to save files to their desktop, can i do that? How?

Re: directory index

Joe Guerra
Why not try using this gem

https://rubygems.org/gems/directory_watcher

I'm sure it will help you with your task.

On Friday, June 16, 2017 at 3:59:55 PM UTC-4, fugee ohu wrote:
I have a bunch of media files I wanna be able to share by offering site visitors and directory index of the folder and letting them right click to save files to their desktop, can i do that? How?

Re: directory index

Joe Guerra
or this ...
https://rubygems.org/gems/directory_listing