devise users

Joe Guerra
I just want to dump my entire users listing from the users table (which devise created).
But, they didn't provide an index page or anything like that.  If I were to create another controller that would just define the index page for the users table, would it conflict with what devise created?

Thanks,
Joe

Re: devise users

Frantz Augustin
I had that issues once.
Just at this code in the in the index view

Hope it help.

Frantz Augu
stin

Founder @ Club Artizan

On Fri, Aug 3, 2018 at 9:50 AM, Joe Guerra <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I just want to dump my entire users listing from the users table

What do you mean by "dump"? to the screen, to a web page, to
a file (text, CSV)?

If it's other than a web page you can do it from the console. If it's
something you want to do frequently, write a rake task.

Re: devise users

Joe Guerra
Hi, just display the users on the webpage (so I don't have to refer to the raw database table).

On Fri, Aug 3, 2018 at 9:50 AM, Joe Guerra <<a href="javascript:" target="_blank" gdf-obfuscated-mailto="RKTIUraRCQAJ" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;javascript:&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;javascript:&#39;;return true;">JGu...@...> wrote:

--
Hassan Schroeder ------------------------ <a href="javascript:" target="_blank" gdf-obfuscated-mailto="RKTIUraRCQAJ" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;javascript:&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;javascript:&#39;;return true;">hassan.s...@...

Re: devise users

Hassan Schroeder-2
On Fri, Aug 3, 2018 at 11:04 AM, Joe Guerra <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi, just display the users on the webpage (so I don't have to refer to the
> raw database table).

Then a controller for that specific action is fine.

Re: devise users

Joe Guerra
Thanks.  I followed Frantz link, it helped.  I just had multiple routes that were the same, so I fixed it.

On Friday, August 3, 2018 at 2:31:48 PM UTC-4, Hassan Schroeder wrote:
On Fri, Aug 3, 2018 at 11:04 AM, Joe Guerra <<a href="javascript:" target="_blank" gdf-obfuscated-mailto="qN_Yg5OUCQAJ" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;javascript:&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;javascript:&#39;;return true;">JGu...@...> wrote:
> Hi, just display the users on the webpage (so I don't have to refer to the
> raw database table).

Then a controller for that specific action is fine.

--
Hassan Schroeder ------------------------ <a href="javascript:" target="_blank" gdf-obfuscated-mailto="qN_Yg5OUCQAJ" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;javascript:&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;javascript:&#39;;return true;">hassan.s...@...

Re: devise users

Frantz Augustin
Glad it help, Joe.

Frantz Augustin