bootstrap wells

Joe Guerra
I'm using ckeditor in one of my forms.  It works quiet well, and it posts html into the table after submitting it.

When I'm rendering the contents of this form, I'm trying to put it into a bootstrap well - but the contents show up as plain text.

I'm sure it's an easy fix?

Re: bootstrap wells

Joe Guerra
Oh, I'm also trying to render some images (they are styled and sized in css).

But, the images do not render in the bootstrap well div.  :(

They appear on top of the bootstrap  well.

On Wednesday, January 10, 2018 at 3:32:40 PM UTC-5, Joe Guerra wrote:
I'm using ckeditor in one of my forms.  It works quiet well, and it posts html into the table after submitting it.

When I'm rendering the contents of this form, I'm trying to put it into a bootstrap well - but the contents show up as plain text.

I'm sure it's an easy fix?

Re: bootstrap wells

Joe Guerra
got this solved too.