bootstrap cards

Joe Guerra

  <a class="card" href="#">

<h3>Saepe Delectus Consequatur</h3>
Eius numquam optio corporis exercitationem eaque optio
Active: 2018-07-15 - 2018-08-15
</a>

I got these bootstap cards I'm trying to loop thru, but I'm not having any luck.   This is one card(s).

I'm trying to combine the <a class = "card" > iterating thru the actual link to my products (but it's making a mess of it).

Thanks,
Joe

Re: bootstrap cards

Colin Law
On Fri, 10 Aug 2018 at 12:38, Mauro Sanna <[hidden email]> wrote:
Please delete me.

As Walter said when you posted this request previously: "There is a link at the bottom of each message you receive from this list, where you can do just that. Nobody else here can delete you, we are all users, not admins."

You have to do it yourself.

Colin