autoload_reloader by Shopify

adgror
Hi,

I was wondering if anybody thinks that the gem has a good approach for loading constants, and if, yes, any possibility to have it integrated in Rails 6?

Thanks,
Alessandro

Re: autoload_reloader by Shopify

Rafael Mendonça França
When the author wrote that gem the idea was to integrate it to Rails. When I open sourced that gem the idea was to give the Rails core members material to review and experiment.

So, yes, we are looking on it.