We are moving to https://discuss.rubyonrails.org/

samsaffron
Hi There,

The Rails team has decided to migrate all the talk, docs and core Google groups to  https://discuss.rubyonrails.org/.

Starting from can you post any talk discussion there. If you are having any trouble finding your bearings I will be watching closely and do my best to help out!

The theme used on the forum is open source and accepts contributions https://github.com/rails/discourse-rubyonrails-theme

See you on the forum! We will be locking this group shortly and migrating the final missing posts over to the new home.

Sam

We are moving to https://discuss.rubyonrails.org/

San Ji
A little bit sad.

The only reason I am still reading this forum is because I can read it in my email inbox.

IMO, the new forum is easy for people asking something; but for people answering, there is no reason to keep checking the forum regularly.

Goodbye, then
And thank you for the good works

Re: We are moving to https://discuss.rubyonrails.org/

samsaffron
Hi San,

You can still consume the forum 100% from your mailbox see:

https://discuss.rubyonrails.org/t/what-if-i-dont-want-to-visit-the-forum-and-only-want-to-participate-via-email/73915

On Thu, Mar 26, 2020 at 2:08 PM San Ji <[hidden email]> wrote:

> A little bit sad.
>
> The only reason I am still reading this forum is because I can read it in my email inbox.
>
> IMO, the new forum is easy for people asking something; but for people answering, there is no reason to keep checking the forum regularly.
>
> Goodbye, then
> And thank you for the good works

RE: We are moving to https://discuss.rubyonrails.org/

Blake LeBlanc

Thank you for the heads-up Sam!

-Blake

Re: We are moving to https://discuss.rubyonrails.org/

Nicholas Schwaderer
It's the end of an era! Really enjoyed following these groups over the years but I'm certain it's a move for the better, migrating now! :)