We are moving to https://discuss.rubyonrails.org/

samsaffron
Hi There,

The Rails team has decided to migrate all the talk, docs and core Google groups to  https://discuss.rubyonrails.org/.

Starting from can you post any core discussion there. If you are having any trouble finding your bearings I will be watching closely and do my best to help out!

The theme used on the forum is open source and accepts contributions https://github.com/rails/discourse-rubyonrails-theme

See you on the forum! We will be locking this group shortly and migrating the final missing posts over to the new home.

Sam

Re: We are moving to https://discuss.rubyonrails.org/

richard schneeman-2
Thanks Sam!

On Wed, Mar 25, 2020 at 9:55 PM Sam Saffron <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi There,

The Rails team has decided to migrate all the talk, docs and core Google groups to  https://discuss.rubyonrails.org/.

Starting from can you post any core discussion there. If you are having any trouble finding your bearings I will be watching closely and do my best to help out!

The theme used on the forum is open source and accepts contributions https://github.com/rails/discourse-rubyonrails-theme

See you on the forum! We will be locking this group shortly and migrating the final missing posts over to the new home.

Sam

Richard Schneeman
https://www.schneems.com
he/him

Re: We are moving to https://discuss.rubyonrails.org/

Ashish Prajapati
Hello Sam

I am having an account here https://discuss.rubyonrails.org/t/activestorage-feature-proposal-adding-support-of-dropbox/73532  with the name of Ashish Prajapati.

So, this is my account that I was using on Google Forum. Can you please claim this account for me with email `[hidden email]`. Or add my email and invite for this account.

Otherwise, I need to signup and need to create new account :)

Thanks,
Ashish P.

On Thursday, March 26, 2020 at 8:25:04 AM UTC+5:30, Sam Saffron wrote:
Hi There,

The Rails team has decided to migrate all the talk, docs and core Google groups to  <a href="https://discuss.rubyonrails.org/" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;https://www.google.com/url?q\x3dhttps%3A%2F%2Fdiscuss.rubyonrails.org%2F\x26sa\x3dD\x26sntz\x3d1\x26usg\x3dAFQjCNFjZbeNdoLtD2bhoXxPGEe1t3TVWg&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;https://www.google.com/url?q\x3dhttps%3A%2F%2Fdiscuss.rubyonrails.org%2F\x26sa\x3dD\x26sntz\x3d1\x26usg\x3dAFQjCNFjZbeNdoLtD2bhoXxPGEe1t3TVWg&#39;;return true;">https://discuss.rubyonrails.org/.

The theme used on the forum is open source and accepts contributions <a href="https://github.com/rails/discourse-rubyonrails-theme" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;https://www.google.com/url?q\x3dhttps%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2Frails%2Fdiscourse-rubyonrails-theme\x26sa\x3dD\x26sntz\x3d1\x26usg\x3dAFQjCNFJ9ZLbgsNV6V8pvfWFUXmE69d48A&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;https://www.google.com/url?q\x3dhttps%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2Frails%2Fdiscourse-rubyonrails-theme\x26sa\x3dD\x26sntz\x3d1\x26usg\x3dAFQjCNFJ9ZLbgsNV6V8pvfWFUXmE69d48A&#39;;return true;">https://github.com/rails/discourse-rubyonrails-theme