Using Acts as State Machine (aasm) for a 2 steps User registration form

Using Acts as State Machine (aasm) for a 2 steps User registration form

lbois
Hello,

I'm new on aasm.
For a User Registration form two steps , i was invited to use aasm.

I've created a User object , declaring step1 step2 submitted as steps.
I've added guards to do the validates presence of fields.

What i do not understand is how to integrate it in the rails app wiath controllers and views of my registration to be able to test it

Regards

Laurent