The column of doens't exist on Heroku

eben sinaga
Hi There,

I have a problem . After heroku run rake db migrate the column of database doens't exist on heroku. what's wrong it ?

Thx you

Re: The column of doens't exist on Heroku

Colin Law
On 6 November 2017 at 05:06, eben sinaga <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi There,
>
> I have a problem . After heroku run rake db migrate the column of database
> doens't exist on heroku. what's wrong it ?

Probably you have done something wrong.

You may say that is not very helpful, but neither is your question.
Unless you provide some useful information you are unlikely to get an
answer. I suggest starting by posting the migration that should have
added the column and the section of code that causes the the problem,
or tell us how you know that column is not there.

Colin

Re: The column of doens't exist on Heroku

Ramya Govind
Probably you ran the migration and did not restart the application.