The Ruby Toolbox has finally fixed references

The Ruby Toolbox has finally fixed references

Damián M. González
 Hi guys, how are you? Today I've been around https://www.ruby-toolbox.com/ and I've realized that the reference to the maintainer of FXRuby has been changed from Lyle Jhonson to Lars Kanis(https://www.ruby-toolbox.com/categories/GUI_Frameworks), now FXRuby doesn't seems dead. See you around.

Re: The Ruby Toolbox has finally fixed references

Andreas Schmidt
Good to hear :)

Lars, keep on!

-andy

Am 27.11.2013 01:32, schrieb Damián M. González:

>  Hi guys, how are you? Today I've been
> around https://www.ruby-toolbox.com/ and I've realized that the
> reference to the maintainer of FXRuby has been changed from Lyle Jhonson
> to Lars Kanis(https://www.ruby-toolbox.com/categories/GUI_Frameworks),
> now FXRuby doesn't seems dead. See you around.

Re: The Ruby Toolbox has finally fixed references

Damián M. González

Yes, soon I'll submit some bug founds in drag and drop features, but also I'll make a pull request fixing the examples that brings the gem, which for some reason, half of them fail to initialize.