Tech consulting available - ruby on rails, infrastructure, management, development, dev-ops, seo, an

Tech consulting available - ruby on rails, infrastructure, management, development, dev-ops, seo, an

manish
All,

I wanted to reach out that I have put my services out there for those that need it.

Here’s a one-pager: http://www.rubyonrailsconsultants.com

If anyone has any needs, feel free to reach out, I would be happy to help.

Regards,

Manish