Swagger tools to use with Rails API

belgoros
Hi everyone ! Can anybdy advice or suggest to use a Swagger tool to use with an existing Rails API app and to be compliant with Swagger v2 version? The ones I found are:

But all of them suffer from good documentation and examples (JWT authentication, header values, token, etc.). The latter two are based on RSpec request specs and in case of existing app with lots of request specs it is really crazy to modify all the specs. Moreover, the proposed swagger spec syntax is not really easy to understand and is far from being RSpec-ish.

Thank you !

Re: Swagger tools to use with Rails API

Frederick Cheung-2
On Tuesday, December 4, 2018 at 10:55:53 AM UTC, belgoros wrote:

> Hi everyone ! Can anybdy advice or suggest to use a Swagger tool to use with an existing Rails API app and to be compliant with Swagger v2 version? The ones I found are:
> - swagger-blocks
> - rswag
> - rspec-rails-swagger
>

> But all of them suffer from good documentation and examples (JWT authentication, header values, token, etc.). The latter two are based on RSpec request specs and in case of existing app with lots of request specs it is really crazy to modify all the specs. Moreover, the proposed swagger spec syntax is not really easy to understand and is far from being RSpec-ish.
>

> Thank you !
Have you looked at apipie?

Fred

Yeah, I also tried it and opened 2 issues (https://github.com/Apipie/apipie-rails/issues/651), still no response...

On Sat, 8 Dec 2018 at 13:31, Frederick Cheung <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Tuesday, December 4, 2018 at 10:55:53 AM UTC, belgoros wrote:
> Hi everyone ! Can anybdy advice or suggest to use a Swagger tool to use with an existing Rails API app and to be compliant with Swagger v2 version? The ones I found are:
> - swagger-blocks
> - rswag
> - rspec-rails-swagger
>

> But all of them suffer from good documentation and examples (JWT authentication, header values, token, etc.). The latter two are based on RSpec request specs and in case of existing app with lots of request specs it is really crazy to modify all the specs. Moreover, the proposed swagger spec syntax is not really easy to understand and is far from being RSpec-ish.
>

> Thank you !

Have you looked at apipie?

Fred