Support for SSL configuration in cable.yml

pw

Support for SSL configuration in cable.yml

pw
Hello,

AFAIK when you intend to run a redis connection via SSL you have to overwrite
`ActionCable::SubscriptionAdapter::Redis.redis_connector`. My current solution
looks something like:

```ruby
cert = File.read config[:ssl_params][:cert]
key  = File.read config[:ssl_params][:key]

config = config.merge(
  ssl_params: {
    ca_file: config[:ssl_params][:ca_file],
    cert:    OpenSSL::X509::Certificate.new(cert),
    key:     OpenSSL::PKey::RSA.new(key)
  }
)
```

which lives in an initializer.
I'm wondering if a change to the redis subscription adapter, which would allow a cable.yml configurations like:

```ruby
production:
  adapter: redis
  url: rediss://redis-cluster
  ssl_params:
    ca_file: /certs/ca.pem
    cert:    /certs/cert.pem
    key:     /certs/key.pem
```

would be a welcome addition to the rails/action-cable? If that's the case I'd be happy to start on a patch. If this is more
of an edge case and the change is not welcome, I understand but would appreciate some feedback on my current approach
and would like to submit a patch to at least mention this option in the [documentation](http://edgeguides.rubyonrails.org/action_cable_overview.html).

Thanks for your time,
Have a great week.