Suggestion for open source projects to learn

Suggestion for open source projects to learn

Kishore Srinivas
I just finished the official Rails 5 blog app , and now  am looking for a good open source (rails 5) to learn more and be comfortable,which one would you highly recommend to pick up the pace ? Thank you !

Re: Suggestion for open source projects to learn

Karthikeyan A K
Try discourse or diaspora. They are great RoR apps.

On Sun, Nov 12, 2017 at 10:46 AM, Kishore Srinivas <[hidden email]> wrote:
I just finished the official Rails 5 blog app , and now  am looking for a good open source (rails 5) to learn more and be comfortable,which one would you highly recommend to pick up the pace ? Thank you !

Re: Suggestion for open source projects to learn

Chatty Maps
Hello Kishore,

I have an open source project that I could do with some help on. Have a look:

https://github.com/etewiah/property_web_builder

If you are intersted, let me know and I can guide your through some of the things that need to be done.

Cheers,

Ed

On Sunday, November 12, 2017 at 8:52:23 AM UTC, Kishore Srinivas wrote:
I just finished the official Rails 5 blog app , and now  am looking for a good open source (rails 5) to learn more and be comfortable,which one would you highly recommend to pick up the pace ? Thank you !

Re: Suggestion for open source projects to learn

Philip Rhoades-2
Chatty,

On 2017-11-24 07:20, Chatty Maps wrote:
> Hello Kishore,
>
> I have an open source project that I could do with some help on. Have
> a look:
>
> https://github.com/etewiah/property_web_builder
>
> If you are intersted, let me know and I can guide your through some of
> the things that need to be done.

I am hardly a Rails expert but I am interested in this app - it could be
useful for me to use to sell building lots in my "Life Extension
village" here:

   http://lev.com.au

I will play around with the app and see how I go!

Thanks!

Phil.

--
Philip Rhoades