Showing minitest deprecations though I am using RSpec

Showing minitest deprecations though I am using RSpec

siva subrahmanyam

DEPRECATION WARNING
: Using positional arguments in functional tests has been deprecated,
in favor of keyword arguments, and will be removed in Rails 5.1.

Deprecated style:
get :show, { id: 1 }, nil, { notice: "This is a flash message" }

New keyword style:
get :show, params: { id: 1 }, flash: { notice: "This is a flash message" },
  session: nil # Can safely be omitted.
 (called from block (3 levels) in <top (required)> at /Users/sivagollapalli/work/spotknocker_api/spec/controllers/admins/spot_bookings_controller_spec.rb:57)
DEPRECATION WARNING: Using positional arguments in functional tests has been deprecated,
in favor of keyword arguments, and will be removed in Rails 5.1.

Deprecated style:
get :show, { id: 1 }, nil, { notice: "This is a flash message" }

New keyword style:
get :show, params: { id: 1 }, flash: { notice: "This is a flash message" },
  session: nil # Can safely be omitted.
 (called from block (3 levels) in <top (required)> at /Users/sivagollapalli/work/spotknocker_api/spec/controllers/admins/spot_bookings_controller_spec.rb:57)

I have set

# config/application.rb

config.generators do |g|
  g.test_framework :rspec, fixture: false
end

I think we should silent these warnings if we use rspec. Thoughts please?