Search functionality on https://guides.rubyonrails.org/

Hassam Ali
Its been a month i am studying rails and most of the time there is something i want to study specifically from the official docs and make it hard for me to find because i dont see any search functionalities for topics titles and words etc .
I want to create search functionality in that subdomain.

Search functionality will work in following order

Top priority results
  1. Headings
  2. Titles
  3. Query used in paragraphs

This will help new comers and old users also to search the specific topic faster in every version.