Schemas and Migrations when moving from 4.2 -> 5.0.2

Schemas and Migrations when moving from 4.2 -> 5.0.2

Dolph Mullen
Hi,

I'm having some issues with the SchemaDumper in Rails 5.0.2 that's creating invalid schemas. I've outlined the issues in the gist below. Would love any feedback possible!

https://gist.github.com/dolphorama/9760138887e2df5c520a31646d3ebd54

Thanks!