Quantcast

Ror code please just help me in findng solution

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
14 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Ror code please just help me in findng solution

Perkings Services
write a Ruby on Rails web application that uses Twitter Bootstrap for
its design and has one action that will fetch this page using the
mechanize gem:
        http://www.chhattisgarh.bsnl.co.in/(S(qkxhop551veuyr55thbnhf45))/directory_services/AreaWiseSearch.aspx?Area=04

        and then search for the names starting with "a" in the city of
"BAGBAHARA" by submitting the form. Then, parse the result page and then
print on the screen the telephone number, name and address for each
record on the result page. The output should be shown using a table
styled with Twitter Bootstrap. So, the output will look something like
this:
        ----------------------------------------------------
        | Tel No | Name | Address |
        ----------+---------------+-------------------------
        | 209089 | Atul Bagga | Bagga Niwas, etc.etc. |
        ----------------------------------------------------
        ...
        (print like this for all records)

        This rails app should be deployed to heroku using the heroku
gem.

--
Posted via http://www.ruby-forum.com/.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
To post to this group, send email to [hidden email].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [hidden email].
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk?hl=en.

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Ror code please just help me in findng solution

Muruga-2
Hi
      Are you attending interview on fameexpress.com.

      Is this really necessary to get job on someones work.

      Then what are you doing?...Are you really a Rails Developer..?Loser...

       Dont post interviewtasks on this group.


On Wed, May 16, 2012 at 9:47 AM, Prajwal B. <[hidden email]> wrote:
write a Ruby on Rails web application that uses Twitter Bootstrap for
its design and has one action that will fetch this page using the
mechanize gem:
       http://www.chhattisgarh.bsnl.co.in/(S(qkxhop551veuyr55thbnhf45))/directory_services/AreaWiseSearch.aspx?Area=04

       and then search for the names starting with "a" in the city of
"BAGBAHARA" by submitting the form. Then, parse the result page and then
print on the screen the telephone number, name and address for each
record on the result page. The output should be shown using a table
styled with Twitter Bootstrap. So, the output will look something like
this:
       ----------------------------------------------------
       | Tel No | Name | Address |
       ----------+---------------+-------------------------
       | 209089 | Atul Bagga | Bagga Niwas, etc.etc. |
       ----------------------------------------------------
       ...
       (print like this for all records)

       This rails app should be deployed to heroku using the heroku
gem.

--
Posted via http://www.ruby-forum.com/.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
To post to this group, send email to [hidden email].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [hidden email].
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk?hl=en.


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
To post to this group, send email to [hidden email].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [hidden email].
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk?hl=en.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Ror code please just help me in findng solution

Perkings Services
In reply to this post by Perkings Services
hehehe

--
Posted via http://www.ruby-forum.com/.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
To post to this group, send email to [hidden email].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [hidden email].
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk?hl=en.

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Ror code please just help me in findng solution

Perkings Services
In reply to this post by Perkings Services
Muruga if you dont know the idea say dont know and i am fresher in ror
so i felt if i post the questions i may get ideas now who said you to
code entire project looser blastard and one more thing rascal did i said
you to work i just said help me even i am trying man i am looking the
solution for it since i am a fresher lacking in this language its tough
for me i am not a genius from birth like you asshole donkey. first learn
the way to talk or else even i can talk vulgar than you see how this
rascal.

--
Posted via http://www.ruby-forum.com/.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
To post to this group, send email to [hidden email].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [hidden email].
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk?hl=en.

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Ror code please just help me in findng solution

Walter Lee Davis
Please, let's keep this classy.

Walter

On May 16, 2012, at 11:05 AM, Prajwal B. wrote:

> or else even i can talk vulgar than you see how this
> rascal.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
To post to this group, send email to [hidden email].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [hidden email].
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk?hl=en.

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Ror code please just help me in findng solution

Perkings Services
In reply to this post by Perkings Services
muruga kokokokokokok rande mage. dont think great yourself loser .

--
Posted via http://www.ruby-forum.com/.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
To post to this group, send email to [hidden email].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [hidden email].
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk?hl=en.

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Ror code please just help me in findng solution

Michael Pavling
In reply to this post by Walter Lee Davis
 On May 16, 2012, at 11:05 AM, Prajwal B. wrote:
> or else even i can talk vulgar than you see how this
> rascal.

*ker-splunk*
Another one in the "ignore filter" pool...

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
To post to this group, send email to [hidden email].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [hidden email].
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk?hl=en.

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Ror code please just help me in findng solution

Frederick Cheung-2
In reply to this post by Perkings Services


On May 16, 4:05 pm, "Prajwal B." <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Muruga if you dont know the idea say dont know and i am fresher in ror
> so i felt if i post the questions i may get ideas

If that's what you wanted then you should indicate which specific bits
you are having trouble with, which bits you have got working so far
etc. rather than posting something that just looks like a copy/pasted
homework question / recruitment question.

Fred

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
To post to this group, send email to [hidden email].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [hidden email].
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk?hl=en.

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Ror code please just help me in findng solution

Muruga-2
Hi Prajwal
                Dont behave silly .You are not really professional guy.You behave like illiterate.Even they also behave decently than you..
      
               Do you know who am i .I am the person conducting interview for you.

               First be discipline then knowledge will come automatically.
         
              Good Bye..man...

On Wed, May 16, 2012 at 8:50 PM, Frederick Cheung <[hidden email]> wrote:


On May 16, 4:05 pm, "Prajwal B." <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Muruga if you dont know the idea say dont know and i am fresher in ror
> so i felt if i post the questions i may get ideas

If that's what you wanted then you should indicate which specific bits
you are having trouble with, which bits you have got working so far
etc. rather than posting something that just looks like a copy/pasted
homework question / recruitment question.

Fred

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
To post to this group, send email to [hidden email].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [hidden email].
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk?hl=en.


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
To post to this group, send email to [hidden email].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [hidden email].
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk?hl=en.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Ror code please just help me in findng solution

Perkings Services
In reply to this post by Perkings Services
oh really i just said give me idea help me in getting a solution  man
not write entire code do entire project and return anyway i am getting
solution myself trying hard and hoping best and hoping to return it
within schedule.in case i cant ok i know maybe i require some more time
to spend with ror and achieve job in this web development sector i
accept man maybe the way i asked posted question was not rite but
calling loser is too much  did i mentioned you personally muruga write a
code loser something like that for this question no rite then how come
you say loser to anyone is this way being professional you talk with
others. do you know who i am?? whoever you r man you dont have any rite
to shout a person like this. this shows me you r overheaded and think
great yourself cheapo you want to create fear in person saying you r
interviewer there r many jobs man got it you fool since certain person
has intrest in certain field they will go for it if you cant help say
like this 'please dont post interview questions this is not for it"
rather than if you shout who is goin to care cheapo. good... bye....
man. madarchod.

--
Posted via http://www.ruby-forum.com/.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
To post to this group, send email to [hidden email].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [hidden email].
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk?hl=en.

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Ror code please just help me in findng solution

Perkings Services
In reply to this post by Perkings Services
hello,
        could i just know where and how to define a mechanize action for
page consider http://www.google.com in my rails app.

--
Posted via http://www.ruby-forum.com/.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
To post to this group, send email to [hidden email].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [hidden email].
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk?hl=en.

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Ror code please just help me in findng solution

azizmb.in
HI Prajwal

I can see that you are aware of www.google.com, please consider using it.

On Fri, May 18, 2012 at 7:09 PM, Prajwal B. <[hidden email]> wrote:
hello,
       could i just know where and how to define a mechanize action for
page consider http://www.google.com in my rails app.

--
Posted via http://www.ruby-forum.com/.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
To post to this group, send email to [hidden email].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [hidden email].
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk?hl=en.




--
- Aziz M. Bookwala

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
To post to this group, send email to [hidden email].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [hidden email].
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk?hl=en.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Ror code please just help me in findng solution

Perkings Services
In reply to this post by Perkings Services
Hey muruga i am rejected from fameexpress man see i really had respect
for your organisation being a fresher i thought this is the organisation
i tried everything possible with at the certain point i took help of few
people i except man but what you do donkey's do there same neenu ade
madod bevarshi asshole's will anyone give live project to fresher you
fool them one day they try day and nigth you people easily say we r not
hiring you thats the other point we have other organisation to work  and
we could build our own organisation do you know how hard i tried and
it's finally implementing a project and posting at forums is not
cheating man beacause this purpose forums are opened stupid's i will
give a job for a fresher if he has little knowledge thats what didnt i
give you entire thing manually if i can be done automatically using
mechanize gem i was trying here withoput money how much to work for one
and there is no guarantee of getting job Katte mattu,hesarakatte let me
see man  http://www.indianrail.gov.in/ fetch this page within an hour
and links and submit from you read this let me see man then github not
upload anything thats correct ya it will be like cheating an
organisation but what about you cheating others asshole by the way how
many people you gave this question there are certain situation leading
me to get a job and work for few years anyway assholes bye take care man
muruga looser.

--
Posted via http://www.ruby-forum.com/.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
To post to this group, send email to [hidden email].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [hidden email].
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk?hl=en.

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Re: Ror code please just help me in findng solution

Perkings Services
In reply to this post by Muruga-2
Muruga wrote in post #1061096:

> Hi Prajwal
>                 Dont behave silly .You are not really professional
> guy.You
> behave like illiterate.Even they also behave decently than you..
>
>                Do you know who am i .I am the person conducting
> interview
> for you.
>
>                First be discipline then knowledge will come
> automatically.
>
>               Good Bye..man...
>
> On Wed, May 16, 2012 at 8:50 PM, Frederick Cheung <

Hey muruga i am rejected from fameexpress man see i really had respect
for your organisation being a fresher i thought this is the organisation
i tried everything possible with at the certain point i took help of few
people i except man but what you do donkey's do there same neenu ade
madod bevarshi asshole's will anyone give live project to fresher you
fool them one day they try day and nigth you people easily say we r not
hiring you thats the other point we have other organisation to work  and
we could build our own organisation do you know how hard i tried and
it's finally implementing a project and posting at forums is not
cheating man beacause this purpose forums are opened stupid's i will
give a job for a fresher if he has little knowledge thats what didnt i
give you entire thing manually if i can be done automatically using
mechanize gem i was trying here withoput money how much to work for one
and there is no guarantee of getting job Katte mattu,hesarakatte let me
see man  http://www.indianrail.gov.in/ fetch this page within an hour
and links and submit from you read this let me see man then github not
upload anything thats correct ya it will be like cheating an
organisation but what about you cheating others asshole by the way how
many people you gave this question there are certain situation leading
me to get a job and work for few years anyway assholes bye take care man
muruga looser.

--
Posted via http://www.ruby-forum.com/.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
To post to this group, send email to [hidden email].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [hidden email].
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk?hl=en.

Loading...