Re: Re: Re: Re: Install problems: R-o-R on Debian with mod_r

Re: Re: Re: Re: Install problems: R-o-R on Debian with mod_r

bvdb-2

I did this, but http://myhost/ruby/public still produces the 500 Error.

> As a disclaimer, I don't use mod_ruby with rails.  I ... use
> fastcgi.  I also use webrick for local development ...

Ok, I understand Webrick IS the test for a rails installation and there
is no (other) test.rb or similar script for that purpose.

Thanks for your offer to debug my setup further, but after what Ezra
wrote I decided to stop fighting the r-o-r-mod_ruby windmills ...

So I just did:
  apt-get remove libapache2-mod-ruby
  apt-get remove rails

.. cleaned my apach2.conf - and will start again next week on the
ruby-fastCGI track. Should there be any problems with that I will pop up
here again.
Thanks for the hints everybody.
// Bernd