Rails migration timestamp file format

Landon Schropp
It's my first time posting here, so please let me know if there's a better way to communicate with you guys.

I've always found the timestamp in Rails' migration filenames to be a bit difficult to read. For example, I generated this migration file today:

When you get a folder full of these files, it can be a big difficult to visually navigate them. It would be great if the ISO 8601 formatting were left in place:

Barring that, any delimiter would be helpful in reading these files:

Thanks for the consideration!