Rails + PostgreSQL

Carlos Ferreira da Silva
Hi everyone, I've just released a GEM that allows you to use more advanced resources from PostgreSQL, like CTEs and the Enum type of column.
This is only the beginning, but I'd like to hear from you, any feedback, ideas or if you want to collaborate, please ping me on my email.

Re: Rails + PostgreSQL

Naveen Goud
Hello every one.
 want to learn the course please let me know if any one can help.

thanks
Naveen