Rails 4.2 can't precompile assets in vendor/assets folder

Rails 4.2 can't precompile assets in vendor/assets folder

João Bordalo
Hi there,

I noticed that, in production, when I $ rake assets:precompile, the assets I have in vendor/assets aren't precompiled.

Doing some research I found that in Rails 4.2 they no longer precompile those assets by default. Is there any other way to do this?

I'm using sprockets-rails (3.2.0) to handle the assets pipeline.

Thank you in advance,
João Bordalo