RUBY DEVELOPERS CONTRACT & PERM NEEDED! LONDON & BERLIN

RUBY DEVELOPERS CONTRACT & PERM NEEDED! LONDON & BERLIN

mahan
Hello all you beautiful Ruby Developers

I am looking for the best, and I mean only THE BEST Ruby developers for some exciting new jobs I have.

One company is a leading ecommerce platform within the UK and the other is a great stealth company!

 I KNOW YOU CAN DO THIS!!!

So if you are looking for more and want to get involved please send me an email with your CV or a link to youronline profiles IE Linkedin, Github etc to

THANK YOU AND KEEP ON CODING THE WORLD TO A BETTER PLACE!! <3