RE: Re: new classes

Maninder, Singh
The zip file only contains the .js file.

Would it be possible for you to send an example of how to use the class as well?

Re: Re: new classes

Nicolas-11
here is an example

On 12/16/05, Maninder, Singh <[hidden email]> wrote:
The zip file only contains the .js file.

Would it be possible for you to send an example of how to use the class as well?

contextmenu.zip (25K) Download Attachment

Re: Re: new classes

Ralph Pöllath
Awesome! Thanks for sharing!

Cheers,
-Ralph.

On 16.12.2005, at 07:26, Nicolas wrote:

> here is an example
>
> On 12/16/05, Maninder, Singh <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> The zip file only contains the .js file.
>>
>> Would it be possible for you to send an example of how to use the
>> class as
>> well?

>>> Kaoru