Publify

fugee ohu
I know this isn't on topic but I'm asking anyway I'm unable to send mail using Publify The authors provide a mail.yml file and one of the options in the file is path to sendmail I removed those lines because there's no mail server on my web server My mail server's remotely located Has anyone else tried using Publify? ~ thanks

Re: Publify

Mugurel Chirica
Can you please provide more details?

What have you tried, what error did you get, can you show us the configuration file?

Cheers

Re: Publify

On Tue, Jan 2, 2018 at 9:37 PM, fugee ohu <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I know this isn't on topic but I'm asking anyway I'm unable to send mail
> using Publify The authors provide a mail.yml file and one of the options in
> the file is path to sendmail I removed those lines because there's no mail
> server on my web server My mail server's remotely located

"mail server" is an ambiguous and misleading term.

https://web.archive.org/web/20150709231237/http://www.feep.net/sendmail/tutorial/intro/MUA-MTA-MDA.html

Bottom line: you need sendmail or equivalent on your application's
system to forward messagesl to an MDA.