Productize on 1.0

Jeroen Houben
Hi,

Has anybody tried using the Productize plugin on a recent Rails install?
The pages on RubyForge http://rubyforge.org/projects/productize/ seem to
indicate the development has sort of stalled, or perhaps it's stable as
can be.
Just thought I'd ask for before I give it a go..

Cheers,

Jeroen

Re: Productize on 1.0

Albert Ramstedt
Hi

We actually converted productize to the 14.3 rails, which is basically
the same as 1.0, but later realized that what we needed was engines. I
really really recommend you look at rails-engines instead, because it
was so much better for us, and I can imagine for you too. Check out
http://rails-engines.rubyforge.org

Jeroen Houben wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Has anybody tried using the Productize plugin on a recent Rails
> install? The pages on RubyForge
> http://rubyforge.org/projects/productize/ seem to indicate the
> development has sort of stalled, or perhaps it's stable as can be.
> Just thought I'd ask for before I give it a go..
>
> Cheers,
>
> Jeroen

Re: Productize on 1.0

John Wilger
On 12/16/05, Albert Ramstedt <[hidden email]> wrote:
> We actually converted productize to the 14.3 rails

Do you have that available anywhere?

John Wilger
http://johnwilger.com

Re: Productize on 1.0