Problem on the view

André Luiz Abdalla Silveira
Happy new year to all of you

My view has a problem: I want different instances to be shown with different colors, so every instance has 3 fields related to colors (color1, color2, and font) on its database.
I have already run the 'rake db:migrate' command so these fields are guaranteed to exist

I'll send the print with what I wanna do and the error

Ps:I'm creating a MLB app and I'm not being able to post the prints, so I'm trying to post it on next one