New version of Torque PostgreSQL GEM

Carlos Ferreira da Silva
Hey everyone! Just coming here to say that I have just released a new version of my GEM! I'm very happy with it! Some cool features includes: Awesome scopes for date/time range-based columns, enums e enum set, associations through an array (with preloading), and of course the awesome old one Auxiliary Statements!

Please check it out over here and give it a star!
https://github.com/crashtech/torque-postgresql

Re: New version of Torque PostgreSQL GEM

Leandro Rodrigues
Congratulations, I will test it. :D

Em dom, 18 de ago de 2019 às 23:48, Carlos Ferreira da Silva <[hidden email]> escreveu:
Hey everyone! Just coming here to say that I have just released a new version of my GEM! I'm very happy with it! Some cool features includes: Awesome scopes for date/time range-based columns, enums e enum set, associations through an array (with preloading), and of course the awesome old one Auxiliary Statements!

Please check it out over here and give it a star!

Re: New version of Torque PostgreSQL GEM

Joe Guerra
Congrats!