Nested resources

fugee ohu
I'm using nested resources so addresses are resources nested under users When  @address.save succeeds everything seems ok but when validations prevent it from saving I don't know how to render /users/addresses/new let alone render it with paramaters passed to it like address_params If I use
render 'users/addresses/new' it looks for addresses/users/addresses/new if i prepend / it still starts at addresses