Multiple migrations have the name CreateCkeditorAssets

Multiple migrations have the name CreateCkeditorAssets

tommaso159
hi,
i am getting this on my production server.
locally all is good.
i have removed the gem from gem file, reverted back all changes. deleted migration file. removed table entry in schema_migrations. empty git repo, unistalled all chkeditor gems.

but when i deploy, i still get the error. any ideas?

thx

Re: Multiple migrations have the name CreateCkeditorAssets

Hassan Schroeder-2
On Fri, Jul 6, 2018 at 7:43 AM, tom <[hidden email]> wrote:

> i am getting this on my production server.
> locally all is good.
> i have removed the gem from gem file, reverted back all changes. deleted
> migration file. removed table entry in schema_migrations. empty git repo,
> unistalled all chkeditor gems.

All of that seems unnecessary if your app works in development.

> but when i deploy, i still get the error. any ideas?

How are you deploying? Do you have a stack trace with that error?

Are you absolutely certain the branch you're deploying is the one
that's working in development?