Looking for part-time remote work

Shazeb Qadir
I'm a developer based in the Los Angeles area and I'm looking for a remote, preferably part-time ruby on rails position. I have been using Ruby on Rails for about 4 years and I've worked for the Los Angeles Time and Idealab.

Here's a link to my resume: https://s3.amazonaws.com/media-files1/sqadir_qadir_resume.pdf