Looking for an Advance ROR Classes

Stephanie_Snowflake
I'm looking for advance ROR classes (school or online) that can help me understand how to split a application between two databases (recent and archive)

Re: Looking for an Advance ROR Classes

Parampreet Singh-2

Hey,

It has everything you need! Go with the guides! https://guides.rubyonrails.org/

Param

Re: Looking for an Advance ROR Classes

Hasan Diwan
https://www.thegreatcodeadventure.com/managing-multiple-databases-in-a-single-rails-application/
looks like it might be useful, Stephanie. Let me know how you get
on... -- H
On Thu, 11 Oct 2018 at 13:50, Stephanie_Snowflake
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> I'm looking for advance ROR classes (school or online) that can help me understand how to split a application between two databases (recent and archive)

If you wish to request my time, please do so using bit.ly/hd1AppointmentRequest.
Si vous voudrais faire connnaisance, allez a bit.ly/hd1AppointmentRequest.

Sent from my mobile device
Envoye de mon portable