Looking for a Sensei for a final bootcamp project

Looking for a Sensei for a final bootcamp project

Mario Antoniali
Hello everyone!

A couple of months ago my team an I started to follow a boot camp (a french fork of The Odin Project) to learn Ruby and Ruby on Rails. Today we are almost at the end of our training.

To complete the program we need to do a project : an app or a website with the different elements we learned during the last weeks. We chose to create a sport community app. We'll give you more details about it in PM.

One of the things we are asked for is to have a Mentor.

We are searching for a mentor that could help us thru our project. It is really not that much of a time, 1 hour or 2 per week for 2 weeks will be enough.

Thank you in advance for your support!

Mario Antoniali

Re: Looking for a Sensei for a final bootcamp project

Joe Guerra
Hey, what's your handle on gitter (TOP).  I'm on The Odin Project too.

I can give you some assistance.