Here is the job description for the opportunity in the Bay Area:
As a Lead Developer, you'll be contributing to the successful delivery of our product. You articulate the objective rationale behind your coding decisions, working with your teammates to ensure those align with business and audience needs. You'll be switching between setting direction, creating software, and helping your teams constantly improve. You handle it with ease through solid time management skills, enthusiastic client services, and an inspiring attitude. You thoughtfully apply the latest tools, trends, and practices of the development alongside those that are more tried-and-true. In your day-to-day you
• Collaborate with your project team to evaluate a product experience holistically, identify next steps and deliver the individual features that make up the product
• Objectively explain and represent your contributions and deliverables to your team and clients
• Clearly communicate with your team to make sure they have full context of your work and that you have the same of theirs, jumping in on other tasks as needed
• Take on various tasks, development-related or not, to support different processes and needs on your team
• Collaborate directly every day with designers, developers, engagement managers, and clients
Collaborative project contributor
Someone who will work together with the team(leader) to understand, act, and deliver on next steps translated from product and client needs.
Eager to jump in on tasks to support your team as needed, with no ego or complaints.
Student of business and development practices
Constantly improving client service, business, and software development practices in yourself and your team.
Active community member
Support your teams, the company, and the developer community by attending events, sharing knowledge, and learning from others.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• 6+ years of experience in a product-centered team
• Strong communication, client services, and interpersonal skills
• Fierce passion about collaboration and the way you develop software
• Understanding of integrated development practices and experience directly collaborating with design teams
• Experience or familiarity solving problems across multiple technology platforms (eg. browsers, applications, operating systems, mobile and connected devices, other hardware)
• (Preferred) Demonstrated practice w/test-driven/behavior-driven product development
• (Preferred) Candidate should be based in Northern California - but we are potentially willing to accommodate remote work on a case-by-case basis.
PLEASE CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY!!!
Mainz Brady Group
Office: (510) 285-6205 r Mobile: (209) 603-5149
Fax: (650) 649-1900 r Email: [hidden email]
Technology Staffing in California, Oregon and Washington
Learn more: www.mbg.com
To download our FREE Mobile Apps (MBG Jobs), visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].
To post to this group, send email to [hidden email].
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rubyonrails-talk/28604cc1-4182-43d3-aeea-61c9e3245649%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
|Free forum by Nabble||Edit this page|