Looking for Ruby on Rails Developer- Dallas TX Direct hire No h1 or Third Parties

Looking for Ruby on Rails Developer- Dallas TX Direct hire No h1 or Third Parties

Jennifer Simpson Black

I am looking for someone with about 3-5 years experience.  I have placed developers at this client before.  I have a direct relationship with the hiring manager (not going through HR).

NO H1 OR THIRD PARTIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Required :

  • 3-5 years experience working in a highly-transactional production environment
  • Experience in web development using the Ruby on Rails web application framework
  • Proficient working with jQuery, HTML,Javascript,CSS, DOM
  • Strong relational database skills
  • Comfortable working from a linux shell
  • Version control systems (git preferred)
  • BDD with Cucumber/RSpec
  • Previous experience designing/interfacing to API’s (REST, JSON, SOAP, etc.)
  • linux shell scripting (bash)
  • Works well in teams and consistently meets deadlines

Bonus experience but not required:

  • html5/mobile/mobile browser development
  • PHP
  • Compass/SASS/SCSS
  • experience with alternative DB platforms

    Have a great day!

    Sincerely,

    Jennifer Simpson-Black

    Executive Director