Looking for ROR projects to work on

sadeesh kumar
Hello,

I've a team of ROR developers who are ready to engage in delivering.

We've experienced with different flavor of technologies other than ROR like python, java, perl, javascript, git, JSON, REST, SOAP, bash, RDBMS, linux commands and few others.

We've also rich experience of working in different domains in ROR development like telecom, inventory, ecommerce, payments/cards, etc..

Looking for the right opportunity to work out of remote location.

Thanks in advance!
sadathiru