Is this possible?

Naroor Rathish
Hello Friends,

def new

    @invoiceitems = Invoiceitems.new
    @oldinvoiceitems = Invoiceitems.find(:all, :conditions
=>['invoice_id = :invoiceid', { :invoiceid => params[:id] } ]

  end
Error is being shown in the line number with 'end'.
This is for initialising a new invoiceItems object and also finding and
storing all the invoice items for a particular invoice id .I will be
having a page 'new' where all the previous invoice items  can be stored
(displayed) and new ones can be added .

Thanking you,
Naroor Rathish

Re: Is this possible?

Ezra Zygmuntowicz

On Dec 15, 2005, at 10:36 PM, Naroor Rathish wrote:

> Hello Friends,
>
> def new
>
>     @invoiceitems = Invoiceitems.new
>     @oldinvoiceitems = Invoiceitems.find(:all, :conditions
> =>['invoice_id = :invoiceid', { :invoiceid => params[:id] } ]
>
>   end
> Error is being shown in the line number with 'end'.
> This is for initialising a new invoiceItems object and also finding
> and
> storing all the invoice items for a particular invoice id .I will be
> having a page 'new' where all the previous invoice items  can be
> stored
> (displayed) and new ones can be added .
>
> Thanking you,
> Naroor Rathish

It seems you are missing an end paren ) at the end of the
oldinvoiceitems  statement.

Cheers-

-Ezra Zygmuntowicz
WebMaster